3M™ 4510 Series Disposable Protective Coveralls
Brand: 3M™ 7000089662
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionThe key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing.
- Protective coverall helps protect against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts
- Microporous PE laminate offers a barrier against hazardous particles and liquid splashes
- Breathable, SMMMS fabric back panel helps improve air ventilation and helps reduce heat build-up
- Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting
- Meets government standards for Type 6 Splashes, Type 5 Dust, Anti-Static and Nuclear protection
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style.
- 3M Catalog# 4510-3XL, 4510-4XL, 4510-L, 4510-M, 4510-XL, 4510-XXL
|2-way Zipper with storm flap|
|EN 13034 Type 6, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5, EN 1149-1:2006, ASTM D2859-96, CE|
|White Polypropylene/Polyethylene laminate film suit, Nylon on Polyester Braid zipper, Neoprene Rubber elastic, Polyester thread|
|Paint spraying, Metal polishing, machine or vehicle maintenance (Oils and greases) and general industrial clean-up and processing, protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts|
|167 to 176 cm|
|36 to 39 in.|
|5.5 to 5.75 ft.|
|91.44 to 99.06 cm|