Abnova™ Agarose Ultra Pure
Ideal for everyday analysis of nucleic acids by gele electrophoresis or blotting (Northern or Southern) and is also suitable for protein applications.
Brand: Abnova™ D0021.100g
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
DescriptionNo background fluorescence has been detected by ethidium bromide assay. DNase/RNase-free.
|Store at room temperature Light Sensitive|
Safety and Handling
- 100GR Agarose Ultra Pure
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P404-Store in a closed container.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic