Ansell™ AlphaTec™ 85-501\85-503\85-505 Isolator Box Gloves
High quality material, in compliance with FDA CFR21. Ansell™ AlphaTec™ Isolator Box Gloves are ideal for increased comfort and protection in critical areas.
Brand: Ansell™ 85503110
Additional Details : Weight : 0.70420kg
DescriptionHeavy weight EPDM (Diene Ethylene Propylene) rubber isolator box gloves manufactured from premium FDA-approved material which reduce the number of requisite glove changes.
- Category III, EN374AKL, EN374, EN388\4111
- Ideal applications: electronics, pharmaceuticals
- Designed for repeated autoclave sterilisation (up to 50 times), reducing the need for glove replacements
- Comfortable and dexterous with great tactile sensitivity
- Resistant against hydrogen peroxide solutions and common disinfecting chemicals
- Resists aging from exposure to oxygen, UV rays and ozone
- Withstands temperatures up to 130°C for repeated sterilisation
- Halogen-free: suitable for disposal by incineration
- Available port sizes fit most isolator glove boxes
|EPDM (Diene Ethylene Propylene Rubber)|
|Hydrogen peroxide solutions and common disinfecting chemicals|