Ammonia Solution 20-22%, Optima™, for Ultra Trace Elemental Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Brand: Fisher Chemical A470-500
Code : 50
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7732-18-5 Weight : 0.45000kg Transport : UN number : 2672 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
Ammonia Solution 20-22%, Optima™, for Ultra Trace Elemental Analysis
Safety and Handling
- Ammonium hydroxide solution 20-22%, Optima for Ultra traces analysis
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.