BD GasPak™ 150 Replacement Parts and Accessories
Brand: BD 270124
Additional Details : Weight : 0.60000kg
Safety and Handling
- Catalyst Charges (GasPak 150)
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : alumina