Corning™ Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters with 0.22μm Membrane
Designed for use on glass or polystyrene media bottles with 33 and 45mm neck sizes. Corning™ Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters are ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions.
Brand: Corning™ 430513
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 1.37700kg
- Three sizes: 150 mL, 500 mL and 1,000 mL.
- Low liquid retention funnel design.
- Available in 33 mm and 45 mm neck sizes to fit most glass and plastic media storage bottles.
- 45 mm neck sizes fit on Corning™ glass 1395 bottles, to be used on 2L and smaller sizes only.
- Prefilters must be ordered separately.
- Individually packaged.
|Ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions|
|Bottle Top Vacuum Filter|
|Polystyrene, Cellulose Acetate|
|4.5 cm bottle neck|
|Square membrane filter, graduated funnel of clear polystyrene with polyethylene neck orange adapter, and tubing adapter|