Thermo Scientific™ CryoMed™ Controlled-Rate Freezers
Customize protocols to meet application needs in this controlled-rate freezer, with six preset and 10 user-defined freezing profiles from which to begin.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 7455
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 20.00000kg
Modify six standard preset and 10 user-defined (20 steps each) freezing profiles for custom protocols to meet application needs with Thermo Scientific™ CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezers: complete, one-piece freezing systems. Assembling and connecting electrical components has been eliminated with an integrated control panel and thermal printer. However, freezer functionality may be enhanced by adding a PC, installing MS Windows™-based Controlled-Rate Freezing PC Interface software (included), and connecting an external inkjet printer.
Easy Programming and Monitoring:
- Chamber and sample temperatures and operation status simultaneously display on backlit LCD.
- Chamber temperature is monitored by fixed-mount Type T thermocouple.
- Sample temperature is monitored by Type T thermocouple with flexible cable (included).
- Pre-Cool step automatically begins temperature ramp when chamber and sample temperatures are equilibrated within 1°C.
- Audible indicators alert operator when hold time has elapsed.
- Operation continues if power outage lasts less than 10 seconds; audible/visual alarm sounds if outages last longer than 10 seconds.
- Modifiable access code offers added security.
LN2 Freezing System Components:
- Intuitive control panel and integrated thermal printer
- Dual solenoid valves that increase LN2 injection volume for precise temperature control and accelerated freezing for optimum cell viability
- Specially designed air handling system and liquid nitrogen ring that work in tandem for precise temperature control and uniformity
- Overtemperature protection on heating element
- Type 304 stainless steel
- Exterior powder-coat finish
- Foamed in-place polyurethane insulation
- Bulb-style gaskets for tight door seal; PTFE heat-breaks to prevent door from freezing closed
- Front- and top-access models designed for human IVF and easy “seeding”
6′ (1.8m) flexible stainless-steel transfer hose, 0.5″ 35° flare, thermal paper, 25- to 9-pin serial interface cable/adapter, and 10′ (3m) RS-232 cable
Ask your customer sales representative about racks and accessories for CryoMed freezers.
All CryoMed freezers come with Controlled-Rate Freezing PC Interface software for connection to IBM™-compatible computer and external printer—download profiles and capture graphs, profile, and sample information. Computer and external printer sold separately; contact your Customer Service or Sales Representative for more information.
|Stainless Steel, Powder-coat Paint Finish|
|304 Stainless Steel|
|13 x 19 x 12 in. (33 x 48.3 x 30.5 cm)|
|Up to 125 Days|
|50°C to -180°C|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|
|20.4 x 43.7 x 21.2 in. (51.8 x 111 x 53.8 cm)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|