GE Healthcare Cell Proliferation Kit, BioTrak™ ELISA Kit and Components
Provides a precise, fast and simple colorimetric assay to quantitate proliferating cells cultured in a 96 well microplate
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN202
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Recommended cell number: 10e6-10e7 cells/mL (Cell proliferation kit) 10e2 cells/well-10e5 cells/well (Biotrak ELISA kit)
- Required time: 2-3 hour post-labeling (labeling 1-2 hours)
- Antibody and labeling reagent available separately for ELISA and ICC systems
- Suitable for in vivo and in vitro tissue labeling in addition to cultured cells (ELISA format)
- Non radioactive protocols provide sensitivity comparable to autoradiographic methods
- Cell proliferation kit avoids the need to chemically denature DNA. Cellular morphology is preserved allowing multiple labeling experiments
- 5-fluoro-2'-deoxyuridine is used to inhibit thymidilate synthetase increasing BrdU incorporation
When ordering the Cell Proliferation Kit (RPN20), you must also order DAB REAGENT OF RPN20/RPN1174 (RPNK8888)
|Anti-5-2'-deoxyuridine Monoclonal Antibody Nuclease|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .