Masterflex™ Gore™ STA-PURE™ PFL-Series L/S™ Pump Tubing
High-performance pump tubing for challenging applications
Brand: Masterflex™ 96242-18
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04990kg
- Genuine Masterflex™ tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Chemical and pharmaceutical applications
- Enhanced chemical resistance, including aggressive organic solvents, spallation-free, low gas permeability, opaque white
- Ideal choice for high purity or long-running, critical pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical processing applications.
- The patented composite (perfluoroelastomer) and ePTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), results in a tube that offers high flex durability for greater resistance to rupture—even at applications up to 60 psi.
- Long-term pump testing proves that Gore™ STA-PURE™ PFL-Series Pump Tubing lasts hundreds of hours with consistent and repeatable flow rates resulting in one saving time and reducing maintenance by having fewer tubing changes.
- If one is looking for a flow stable / process stable tubing that withstands CIP (clean-in-place) or SIP (steam-in-place) cleaning—look no further than this tubing!
- Recommended for use in L/S™ and I/P™ standard and Easy-Load™ pump heads, and L/S™Easy-Load™ II pump heads.
|European Pharmacopoeia; USP; Prop 65 NA (no Prop 65 chemicals)|
|510 mm Hg|
|STA-PURE Series PFL|
|L/S Pump Series|