Cytiva HiTrap™ Capto™ PlasmidSelect
For the purification of supercoiled DNA to high quality for gene therapy and DNA vaccine applications
Brand: Cytiva 17549911
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06000kg
- High-flow purification of supercoiled DNA from research scale to cGMP production
- Flexible process design due to a large operational window of flow velocities and bed heights
- Higher throughput for improved productivity and process economy
- Hydrophilic properties of base matrix prevent non-specific binding
- BioProcess resin supported for industrial applications
- Convenient small-scale purification, process development, and scale-up using prepacked HiTrap™ columns
- Capto™ PlasmidSelect is based on a rigid base matrix, delivering excellent pressure-flow properties to plasmid production
|Purification of Supercoiled DNA From Research Scale to cGMP Production|
|<4 mL/min (Max)|
|5 bar (0.5 MPa)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.