Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ C18 Selectivity HPLC Columns
Use these endcapped, ultrapure, silica-based columns to generate exceptional peak shape and resolution for HPLC and LC/MS analyses using generic gradients.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25005-034630
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Proprietary derivatization and end-capping
- C18 (USP L1) selectivity
- Robust performance at high pH
- Excellent column stability at low pH
- Javeliv HTS columns for high throughput screening
- Semi-preparative columns with 12µm particles available
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|1 to 11|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.