Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ PFP HPLC Columns
Use for analyzing difficult-to-resolve mixtures of halogenated compounds including pesticides.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25403-053030
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Analyze difficult-to-resolve mixtures of halogenated compounds and non-halogenated polar compounds with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ PFP (pentafluorophenyl) HPLC columns. These columns provide an alternative selectivity to C18 columns in reversed phase applications with excellent peak shape and sensitivity.Unique selectivity
- Increased retention and selectivity for positional isomers of halogenated compounds
- Excellent selective analysis of non-halogenated compounds, in particular polar compounds containing hydroxyl, carboxyl, nitro, or other polar groups
- Efficient separation of difficult mixtures containing closely related halogenated and polar compounds
The introduction of a fluorine group into the stationary phase causes significant changes in solute-stationary phase interaction and increases the selectivity and extra retention.About the Hypersil GOLD family of HPLC columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3, and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.