Justrite™ Prefabricated Quick-Disconnect Safety Disposal Cans
For continuous collection of HPLC waste flow
Brand: Justrite™ BY12752
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 3.40000kg
Polyethylene can with quick-disconnect system permits “hands-free” liquid waste accumulation for maximum protection against chemicals. Suitable for pump-fed or gravity flow HPLC waste methods.
- Allows free flow of liquid from outside source into FM-approved polyethylene disposal can
- Two fittings accommodate tubing with 0.25 to 0.375 in. diameter (0.6 to 1.0cm)
- Built-in pressure-relief prevents excessive pressure in extreme temperatures
- Translucent white color makes detection of liquid level easy
- Available with stainless-steel fitting with PTFE O-rings or economical polypropylene fitting with EPDM O-rings
Tubing not supplied with containers. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Representative at 1-800-772-6733 to order replacement stainless-steel fitting (Cat. No. 19-160-367), replacement filter for stainless-steel fittings (19-052-373), or replacement filter for polypropylene fittings (19-052-372).
Optional two-stage coalescing/carbon filters snap into the quick-disconnect fitting to minimize odors by capturing 99% of liquid particulates in gaseous vapors; available separately (19-052-373 for stainless-steel fittings and 19-052-371 for polypropylene fittings).
Meets OSHA and EPA requirements.
† Oval-shaped can.
|2 gal., 8L|
|Stainless steel/polypropylene fittings|
|FM, OSHA, EPA|
|For continuous collection of HPLC waste flow|
|Safety Disposal Can|