Ecolab™ Klercide™ 70/30 Isopropyl Alcohol Blended with WFI
For use in effective disinfection procedure. Ecolab™ Klercide™ 70/30 Isopropyl Alcohol Blended with WFI is sterilized by gamma irradiation.
Brand: Ecolab™ 3078540
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 67-63-0 Weight : 6.00000kg Transport : UN number : 1219 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Available as either 70/30 Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) or Denatured Ethanol blended with water for injection (WFI) or deionized water
- Also available as 60% Isopropyl alcohol or Propan-1-ol and Denatured Ethanol, both blended with WFI
- Use pharma grade alcohol in blend
- Cleanroom processed, 0.2 micron filtered and terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Available as spray systems fitted with SteriShield Delivery System, which ensures sterility of contents is preserved throughout use, aerosols, stream aerosol or in 5L capped container
- Available with complete supporting documentation
|6 x 10L|
|Sterile alcohol blended with WFI|
|Suitable for cleanroom use|
Safety and Handling
- Klercide 70/30 IPA
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Isopropyl Alcohol