Microflex™ High Risk Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Offer up to 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or vinyl disposable gloves. Microflex™ High Risk Disposable Nitrile Gloves also provide chemical and liquid protection.
Brand: Microflex 93853100
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Extended cuff provides additional protection for the wrist and arm for hazardous environments.
- Advanced nitrile formulation provides the lowest acceptable pinhole rates (AQL 0.65)
- Non-stick properties are built into the glove formulation to create a resistance to tape or adhesives, and to assist workers with improved efficiency and speed.
- Textured fingers ensure strong, efficient grip and excellent worker protection.
- Constructed without natural rubber latex materials or powder to help protect from allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Approved for use with chemotherapy drugs
|14 to 30 MPa|
|CE, ISO 11193-1, EN420, 89/686/EEC, EN374-2: 2003, EN374-3: 2003, MDD 93/42/EEC, Class 1, EN455-1, EN455-2 and EN455-3, ASTM F1671|