Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ General Long-Term Storage Cryogenic Tubes
Enhance aseptic techniques with externally threaded Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ General Long-Term Storage Cryogenic Tubes, ideal for research and general lab storage.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 5000-0050
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 1.10000kg
- Large writing areas accommodate more written sample information and graduations for easy visual volume assessment
- Noncytotoxic raw materials for added sample security and tubes certified free of Dnase and RNase for genomic applications
- External threading enhances aseptic technique
- Certified SAL of 10-6 for the highest sterility assurance available
- Suitable for storage from general cold storage refrigeration (+4°C) down to the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen
- System 100 Tubes offer a more dense storage option (10x10) to save precious storage space
- Self standing tubes for ease of use on the benchtop
- Blank, nonsterile and uncapped tubes available in bulk for less demanding applications
|CE Marked for storage of diagnostic samples in the EU|
|Tube, sterile, 5.0mL|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.