Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Separatory Funnels with Closure
Perform a variety of lab duties with chemically inert, translucent and autoclavable polypropylene separatory funnels.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 4300-1000
Additional Details : Weight : 0.56400kg
Perform a variety of liquid phase separations with translucent and autoclavable Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Separatory Funnels. Good chemical compatibility with a wide range of laboratory solutions involved in liquid-liquid extractions. Polypropylene closure and TFE stopcock require no lubrication. These separatory funnels are impact resistant and won't chip or shatter, making them a valuable asset to lab safety programs.
- Separation lines between immiscible liquids are easily observed
- Phase interface is observable down to the stopcock
- TFE stopcocks need no lubrication, allowing for easier handling and operation
- Funnel is chemically compatible with a wide range of lab reagents
- Polypropylene funnel, Teflon™ TFE stopcock and housing, polypropylene screw closure
- For replacement stopcock, order Cat. No. 714301-1025
- Funnels are susceptible to softening and swelling from extended exposure to aggressive solvents though the effect is reversible.
- Stem lengths, 65mm. Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed for chemical sterilization.
- Autoclavable except for stopcock assembly, which is easily removed and chemically sterilized.
|Separatory Funnel PP 1000mL; 53mm closure|
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.