Macherey-Nagel™ NTB Binding Buffer
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740595.150
Code : LE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 50-01-1 Weight : 0.28800kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
DescriptionThe NucleoSpin™ Extract II procedure is the easiest way to purify DNA fragments from agarose gels as well as for direct purification of PCR products. The purification procedure from enzymatic reactions (eg. PCR) allows fast and easy removal of enzymes, nucleotides, salts and other impurities. The NucleoSpin™ Extract II columns provide convenient performance for PCR clean-up. After addition of binding buffer NT the mixture is applied onto the silica membrane. Contaminations are removed by a simple washing step with ethanolic buffer NT3.Pure DNA is finally eluted under low ionic strength conditions with slightly alkaline buffer NE (5mM Tris-HCl, pH8.5). For DNA extraction from agarose gels the agarose gel slice is incubated with high-salt buffer and applied to a NucleoSpin™ Extract II column. After centrifugation and subsequent washing the DNA can be eluted under low ionic strength conditions with slightly alkaline buffer NE (5mM Tris-HCl, pH8.5). Kit components: NucleoSpin™ Extract II columns, collecting tubes 2mL, buffers.
- Silica membrane technology
- Yield: 70% to 95%
- Sample material: <400μL PCR reaction mixture; <400mg TAE/TBE agarose gel
- High recovery of fragments 65bp to 10kb
- Elution volume: 15μL to 50μL
- Binding capacity: 25μL
- Preparation time: 10min/6 preps
- Format: mini spin column For direct purification of PCR* products and extraction of DNA from agarose gels.
|Binding Buffer NTB|
|For Clean-up of SDS-Containing Samples|
Safety and Handling
- buffer NTB
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash with water thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidine hydrochloride, propan-2-ol