Macherey-Nagel™ NucleoSpin™ Soil
Isolate DNA from soil. Macherey Nagel™ NucleoSpin™ enables soil Isolation of total DNA from diverse soil types
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740780.50
Code : 86
Additional Details : Weight : 0.83700kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
- Two alternative lysis buffers and a special additive (Enhancer SX) for optimal processing of various soil samples – high yield and high purity
- NucleoSpin™ Bead Tubes with ceramic beads for most efficient cell disruption of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, archaea, yeast, fungi, and algae in soil, sludge,or sediment
- NucleoSpin™ Inhibitor Removal Column to eliminate all PCR inhibitors, such as humic substances – DNA is ready-to-use for PCR without dilution
- Total DNA from microorganisms in soil and sediment
- Quantify and detect microorganisms from environmental samples
- Typical downstream applications: PCR, real-time PCR, Southern blotting, microarray technology
|For Total DNA From Microorganisms in Soil and Sediment|
|Mini Spin Columns|
|2 to 10μg|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidinium thiocyanate; guanidine hydrochloride, 2-propanol