Fisherbrand™ pH Qualitative Indicator Paper, Without Color Chart
Provides simple acid/base determinations at a set pH transition point. Fisherbrand™ pH Qualitative Indicator Paper, Without Color Chart are simple, completely impregnated indicator papers used to indicate if the pH of a solution is above or below the transition range (color change).
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06016kg
Test papers allow the easy determination of an alkaline or acidic environment. Professional analysts as well as chemical laymen appreciate these tests. The paper rolls are supplied in plastic dispensing reels for easy use: just pull out and tear off a strip.
- Easy: Sophisticated chemical determinations are simplified to a Dip & Read process
- Rapid: Immediate results for on-site analysis
- Accurate: High quality papers ensure optimal results
- Stable: Supplied in plastic reels to protect against environmental conditions
|Red to Blue|
|pH Indicator Paper|
|Determining a strongly acidic solution|
|1 Dispenser, 4 Indicator paper rolls|
|Transition point: 5.0 - 3.0 pH|
|Congo paper MN 816 N|
Safety and Handling
- Kongopapier MN 816 N
- Carcinogenicity Category 1A
- H350-May cause cancer.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Congo red (pH indicator)