Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ Prizm™ Multi Layered Gloves, 24 cm, Ambidextrous, Dark Violet/Dark Magenta
Kimtech™ Prizm™ multi-layered neoprene nitrile gloves are ideal for the most demanding scientific applications. One of the thinnest Type A certified protective gloves, providing the perfect balance between precision, protection, and comfort.
- Seamlessly protect people and processes when and where it counts with the trusted Kimtech™ brand.
- Designed for scientists by scientists, Kimtech™ Prizm™ neoprene nitrile gloves provide an unparalleled combination of precision, protection and comfort.
- These lab gloves are thoughtfully and intuitively designed for higher risk lab environments in the biotech, non-sterile pharmaceutical, and university research fields, where science and safety must work hand-in-hand.
- These protective gloves are crafted with a proprietary combination of polymers, neoprene and nitrile, proven to protect against a wide range of chemicals.
- Category III certified according to the PPE Regulation (EU)2016/425 and Type A (JKLMPT) certified against EN ISO 374-1:2016.
- The innovative multi-layer technology ensures Kimtech™ Prizm™ disposable gloves are one of the thinnest Type A certified gloves available today.
- The ultra fingertip grip design of the nitrile neoprene gloves helps to reduce drops and breakage accidents in both dry and wet conditions.
- Kimtech™ Prizm™ ambidextrous single use gloves provide certified ergonomic comfort and best-in-class dexterity to ensure user satisfaction without compromise.
- The vibrant colour combination, with dark violet outside and dark magenta inside serves as a quick cue if the laboratory glove has been mechanically breached.
- Environmentally friendly, these gloves are recyclable via The RightCycle™ Program.
- Ambidextrous gloves with beaded cuff for strength.
- These powder-free and latex-free gloves feature an accelerator-free donning layer to reduce the risk of allergic reaction and skin irritation.
|Dark Violet, Dark Magenta|
|Multi-Layered Neoprene Nitrile|