Thermo Scientific™ Smart-Vue™ Client Server Software
Automate monitoring of vital laboratory equipment parameters with Thermo Scientific™ Smart-Vue™ Client Server Software and enjoy greater peace of mind.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ SV611-500-LSB
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.37000kg
Intelligent Plug & Play Simplicity
- Installation Wizard for simplified, step-by-step process
- Service Discovery Protocol (SDP) enables every module to send signal to receiver—identifies most efficient communication route based on RF signal strength
- Module automatically establishes new path to receiver if no communication during 6-hour period
- Back-up system with memory capacity up to 3000 points, with uninterruptible power for continuous data logging
- Daily usage is simplified
- Single-click export of reports to Microsoft™ Excel™, Word™ or Adobe™ PDF formats
- Flexible creation of graphs summarizing data from individual or multiple sensors
- Visual depiction of RF signal strength an QoS as monitored by each module
Data Traceability & Security
- Secure, customized levels of user access
- Audit trails
- Archived alarms
- Password protection
- Secure digital transmission and data back-ups
Numerous Configuration Capabilities
- Combines RF and TCP/IP network technologies
- Share equipment data over entire network instantly
- Download simple plug-in to visualize equipment data readings from any workstation
Refrigerators, Freezers, LN2 Storage, CO2 Incubators, Clean Rooms, Storage Areas, Ovens
Ideal for use in highly controlled environments, including pharmaceutical production, biotechnology, IVF clinics, clinical studies and diagnostic laboratories.
Availability of Smart-Vue products vary by country. Please ask your local sales representative to evaluate a Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution that best meets your specific requirements. Specifications, terms and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries.
|Smart-Vue Software 2.0, 49-unlimited sensors|
|Software drivers for all system receivers and repeaters; includes user manuals / quick installation guides.|
|Smart-Vue facilitates conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, cGxP and SOP compliance.|
Availability of Smart-Vue products vary by country. Please ask your local Sales Representative to evaluate a Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution that best meets your specific requirements. Specifications, terms and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries.