Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall ST4 Plus Centrifuge Series
Faster processing of more samples with a high capacity-to-footprint ratio and simple programming interface, plus the flexibility to run most tubes and bottles on one centrifuge.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75009524
Additional Details : Weight : 120.00000kg
Easy to Use:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety and current needed certifications
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time when switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- System is certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK.
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option:
- Technology optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
- System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
|Choices of 9 Accel / 10 Decel Rates|
|Up to 9 hrs 59 minutes|
|-10 C to +40 C, +/- 2C|
|Fixed Angle: 15,200 x g (with 30 x 2 mL rotor), Swing-Out: 5300 x g (with BIOShield 1000A rotor)|
|50 / 60 Hz|
|Bright LCD Push-Button User Interface|
|<64 dB(A) (Rotor F15-8x50c; 14500 RPM; )|
|EN/UL/IEC 61010-1EN/UL/IEC 61010-2EN/UL/IEC 61326-1EN/UL/IEC 61326-2FCC part 15|
|Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST4R Plus-MD, 220V-240V 50Hz/230V 60Hz|
|690mm x 746mm x 361mm|
|Purchase of Thermo Scientific rotor and accessories required for operation|
|5 Year Limited|
|Direct, Brushless induction low profile motor|
|Up to 6 Programs|
|ISO 14971, ISO 13485, ISO 9001|
|Max in TX-1000: 196 5/7mL blood tubes, 148 9/10 mL blood tubes, 96 15mL conical tubes, 40 50mL conical tubes, 6 microplates;4 x 1000 mL BioBottles (with TX-1000 rotors)|
|Fixed Angle: 25830 x g (with 30 x 2 mL rotor), Swing-Out: 5590 x g (with BIOShield 1000A rotor)|
|Yes, CFC-Free, Pre-Temp Available|
|Option to count up or down|
|centrifuge include following in packaging: printed english user manual, USB stick with 28 languages of user manual, corrosion resistance oil (70009824), power cord for the according country supply voltage, declaration of conformity|
|220-240V 50Hz / 230V 60Hz|
|front, top and sides are out of plastic(PC-ABS) painted with 2K lacquer(PUR based), metal housing is out of cold rolled steel with powder paint(structured), centrifuge bowl is corrosion-resistant high thermal conductivity(STAINLESS STEEL 1.4301 COLD ROLLED). The unit feet are out of rubber.|
|Via LCD User Interface buttons|