Thermo Scientific™ Staphaurex™ Latex Agglutination Test
Rapidly identify and differentiate staphylococci which possess coagulase and/or protein A, particularly Staphylococcus aureus, from other staphylococci.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ R30859902
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.88580kg
Rapidly identify and differentiate staphylococci which possess coagulase and/or protein A, particularly Staphylococcus aureus, using the Thermo Scientific™ Staphaurex™ Latex Agglutination Test.Experience quality and reliability with this rapid and accurate latex test for the identification and differentiatiation of staphylococcus aureus. White latex particles are coated with human fibrinogen for detection of clumping factor and specific IgG for detection of protein A.
When mixed on a slide with a suspension of S. aureus, reaction of clumping factor with the fibrinogen and/or protein A with the IgG causes rapid, strong agglutination of the latex particles.
- Rely on tried-and-true tests with more than 50 years of combined proven performance
- Maintain confidence with reliable results that have greater than 99% sensitivity and specificity (according to data available in the package inserts)
- Clear-cut, robust reactions provide easy-to-read results
- Improve productivity with compact kit configurations, color-coded reagents, and convenient workstations
- Flexible use from selective and non-selective media
- Control latex is not required
- Maximize spending efficiency with the option of purchasing separate kit components
- Save time, money, and resources by turning to one company, one source, for a complete set of Staph identification solutions
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Clumping Factor and Protein A|
|2°C to 8°C|
|Staphylococcus aureus Test Kit|
|Staphaurex Latex Agglutination Test|
|Test latex, disposable reaction cards, disposable sampling and mixing sticks|