Lovibond™ Tintometer™ Manganese LR No. 2 Tablets
For use with Lovibond test kits, colorimeters and spectrophotometers. Using tablet reagents guarantees exact reagent dosing, allowing for more precise titrations than traditional drop count test kits
Brand: Lovibond™ 516090BT
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 1310-65-2 Weight : 0.30000kg Transport : UN number : 2680 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- Range: 0.2 to 4mg/L
- Parameter: Manganese
- Method: Formaldoxime
- New aluminum foil blister packaging brings added convenience to the tradition of protection achieved in Lovibond’s long established tablet production technology
- With the new blister strip, the user just pushes the tablet through the protective foil, straight into the sample
- Each tablet is contained within an individually formed foil cup, lined with the latest aluminum composite material, and guaranteeing product performance
- Blister pack has been reduced in size to 91 x 34mm for convenient storage and shipping
- ‘BT’ is added to the end of the code to identify the new style of packaging
- Simple, time-saving and practical
- There are no safety risks if the tablets are used in line with the instructions supplied
- Safety data sheets are available for all reagents
|Test kits, colorimeters and spectrophotometers|
|Photometry Tablet Reagents|
|Manganese LR No. 2 Tablets|
Safety and Handling
- manganese LR 2 tablets
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : lithium hydroxide