missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Ammonia Solution, 35%, Extra Pure, SLR, d=0.88, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
H5NO, CAS Number-1336-21-6, 2.5L, Colorless, 35.05g/mol, 11418, Plastic Coated Glass bottle, 12, Liquid
|Packaging||Plastic Coated Glass bottle|
Safety and Handling
- Ammonia solution 35%
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ammonium hydroxide,Ammonia