BRAND™ BLAUBRAND™ Class A Volumetric Flask with Three Marks
The volumetric flask with three marks is used to check the functioning of a dispenser. The mark in the middle shows the nominal volume, the upper and lower marks show the error limits as specified in the table below. If the error limit is exceeded even with repeated measurements, the dispenser is out of specification.
Brand: BRAND™ 38206
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03000kg
- Manufactured from Borosilicate Glass.
- Beaded rim prevents slippage when suspended by a clamp.
- Complies with DIN EN ISO 1042 standards.
- Calibrated to contain (TC, In.)
- Batch number and individual certificate included.
- Dakks calibration certificate available upon request.
|DIN EN ISO 1042. Calibrated to contain (TC, In). Includes DAkkS-certificate|
|Upper/lower mark: 0.175 mL|