BD Discardit™ Non-Sterile Two-Part Syringe
Used for injection or aspiration of medical fluids, including corporal fluids (blood, etc) and drugs. BD™ Discardit™ Non-Sterile Two-Part Syringe is a medical single-use syringe with lubricant in the barrel material for smooth advancement of the plunger without the need of a rubber ring.
Brand: BD 309040
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 11.56500kg
For pressure applications, a three-part syringe is recommended.
- Two-piece syringes with Luer pip and leak-tight design
- Clear barrel with accurate graduation scale markings for perfect visualization of contents
- Ergonomically designed plunger for single-handed operation with reduced sliding force
- Silicone oil-free lubricant enables smooth, gradual plunger movement
- Retaining ring prevents accidental plunger rod withdrawal
- Design of finger grip flanges ensure stability and comfort during injection
- Single use, individually wrapped syringes are latex- and PVC-free
|Polypropylene (Barrel), Polyethylene (Plunger)|
|Injection and/or aspiration of medical fluids|