Merck MF-Millipore™ Membrane Filter, 0.45 μm
Mixed cellulose esters (MCE) membrane, hydrophilic
Brand: Merck HAWP04700
144.90 EUR valid until 2021-12-31
Use promo code "14807" to get your promotional price.
Code : 71
Additional Details : CAS Number : 9004-70-0 Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 3270 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
Designed for a wide range of analytical and research applications. MF-Millipore™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes, 0.45μm pore size are available in a range of diameters. Composed of mixed cellulose membrane in black or white with a plain or gridded surface.Biologically inert mixtures of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate have made MF-Millipore™ membrane filters one of the most widely used membranes in analytical and research applications.
MF-Millipore™ filters without Triton™ surfactant contain minimum amounts of wetting agent and have a lower water extractable content than standard MF-Millipore™ filters.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile filter for biological and environmental monitoring applications
- Available in a range of pore sizes, colored black or white, with or without a gridded surface
- Compatible with ethylene oxide, gamma irradiation, and autoclave sterilization methods
|60 mL/min x cm2|
|Mixed Cellulose Esters (MCE) (Nitrate and Acetate)|
|≥1.8 bar, air with water|
|4 L/min/ cm2|
Safety and Handling
- MCE .45UM WH PL 47MM 100PK
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use to extinguish.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose