missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Fisherbrand™ Safety-Labeled Wash Bottles
Click to view available options
17 oz., 500 mL
32 oz., 1000 mL
For Use With (Application):
Includes Department of Transportation (DOT) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes and symbols. Fisherbrand™ Safety-Labeled Wash Bottles also include Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, protective equipment symbols and target organ inf.
- Easy-to-read printed bottles
- Wide mouth 53mm (2 in.) bottle for easy refilling
- Translucent, LDPE solvent-resistant; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm; Toluene is red LDPE bottle
- Polypropylene closures
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Use only with solvents compatible with LDPE
Available in cases of six, all with the same label, or in a six-bottle assortment: one 500mL bottle each of acetone, ethanol, isopropanol, methanol, toluene and water.
|Capacity||17 oz., 500 mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||500 mL|
|Capacity (English)||17 oz.|
|For Use With (Application)||Acetone|
|Certifications/Compliance||OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
|Closure Size||53 mm|
|Closure Type||Polypropylene Closure|
|Through the Closure Dispensing||Yes|
|Show More Show Less|