Beckman Coulter™ Insert for IgG Purity/Heterogeneity Assay Kit
For use with capillary cartridge systems with a photodiode array (PDA) detector (e.g. PA 800 systems). Beckman Coulter™ Insert for IgG Purity/Heterogeneity Assay Kit contains the capillaries and all the reagents needed to perform 200 runs.
Brand: Beckman Coulter™ A10663
Code : Z1
Additional Details : Weight : 0.99000kg
The Beckman Coulter IgG Purity/Heterogeneity Assay Kit is used to resolve both reduced and nonreduced immunoglobulins by size, and to quantify the heterogeneity and impurities that may exist in a given IgG preparation.
- Capillary, 50μm I.D. bare-fused silica: 2 capillaries
- SDS-MW Sample Buffer, 100mM Tris-HCl, pH 9.0, 1% SDS: 50mL
- SDS-MW Gel Buffer, pH 8, 0.2% SDS: 140mL 4-pack
- IgG Control Standard, 1mg/mL: 1mL 3-pack
- Internal Standard, 10kDa protein, 5mg/mL: 0.4mL
- Acidic Wash Solution, 0.1M HCl: 100mL
- Basic Wash Solution, 0.1M NaOH: 100mL
|Resolve immunoglobulins by size, and quantify the heterogeneity and impurities|
|2 x Capillary, SDS-MW Sample Buffer, SDS-MW Gel Buffer, Internal Standard (10 kDa), IgG Control Standard, Acid Wash Solution, Basic Wash Solution|
|Room temperature (15-30°C), except for IgG Control Standard (-35 to -15°C), Internal Standard (2-8°C)|