Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ EX Agarose Gels, 2%
Precast, fast-resolving gels with 11 wells and an openable format
Brand: Invitrogen™ G401002
175.75 EUR valid until 2023-04-30
Use promo code "18437" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Requires : Require the E-Gel iBase™ Power System for running and the E-Gel Safe Imager™ Real-Time Transilluminator for real-time viewing of sample migration.
- Contain a proprietary fluorescent nucleic acid stain (excitation: 490nm, emission: 520nm) that can be viewed with blue light, which minimizes DNA damage and allows detection down to 1ng/band of DNA
- Complete separation (by molecular weight) in 10 minutes
- Live monitoring of DNA migration without the hazards of UV light
- Easy access to the gel for extraction of DNA bands or transfer to membranes for Southern blotting
- Demonstrate over five-fold greater sensitivity than comparable gels containing ethidium bromide allows less sample use per run
- Fast analysis of RNA samples to check on their integrity before proceeding with downstream application
- The gel cassette is designed to open with a Gel Knife, so that the gel inside can be accessed readily for excision of specific bands or transferred to a membrane for Southern blot analysis
- Single comb well format
- Sample Type: Double-Stranded DNA (dsDNA), Single-Stranded RNA
- Sample Volume; 20μL
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
|E-Gel™ 1 Kb Plus Express Ladder, Century™-Plus RNA Markers|
|EX Agarose Gel|
|50 bp to 2 kb|
|Double-Stranded DNA (dsDNA), Single-Stranded RNA, Circular RNA|
|• E-Gel™ EX 10-Paks contain 10 gels
Store gels at room temperature. Guaranteed stable for 3 months when properly stored.
|Preparative without dyes, Non-preparative|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.