missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Phenol, Honeywell Fluka™
missing translation for 'orderingAttributeHoverText'
- Leading the Industry For Over 65 Years
- Honeywell now delivers Fluka™ premium grade inorganic reagents worldwide – with consistency, purity, and accuracy assured
|Flash Point||79 °C|
|Percent Purity||99.5 - 100.5 %|
|Grade||Reagent Pharmacopeia Organics|
|Water||Max. 0.2 %|
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : phenol