Cytiva Vivaspin™ 20 Sample Concentrators
Use for one-step, non-denaturing sample concentration in a single tube for minimal sample handling and reduced sample loss. Cytiva Life Vivaspin™ 20 Sample Concentrators cater to scientists working with sample volumes ranging from 100 μl to 20 ml, with a range of MWCO values from Mr 3 000 to 100 000.
Brand: Cytiva 28-9323-60
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.42300kg
Up to 30-fold concentration of the sample can be achieved with recovery of the target molecule typically exceeding 95%. Patented dead-stop technology ensures that samples cannot be concentrated to dryness and enables direct concentrate recovery.
- Accept sample volumes from 100μLto 20mL, with a range of molecular weight cutoff values from Mr3000 to 100,000
- Vertical polyethersulfone semi-permeable membrane separating upper and lower chamber resists blockage and tolerates high flow rate
- Centrifugation forces solvent through membrane, leaving concentrated sample in the upper chamber
- Compatible pH range: 1 to 9
- Active membrane area: 6.0cm2
For maximum recovery, select a MWCO at least 50% smaller than the molecular size of the species of interest.
|5 to 20 mL|