GE Healthcare Whatman™ Potassium Iodide Test Paper on a Reel
Combines ease-of-use with unsurpassed accuracy and consistency
Brand: GE Healthcare 2602-500A
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20680kg
This rapid determination of pH values has led to many applications in laboratories and industry
- Instant pH readings
- Accurate for a wide range of routine pH testing
- Convenient and portable for field use
|Potassium Iodide Test Paper|
|For detecting chlorine and other oxidizing agents|
Safety and Handling
- reel, lead acetate paper dispenser
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1A
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H360FD-May damage fertility. May damage the unborn child.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : acetic acid, lead(2+) salt, trihydrate