Sartorius Biosart™ 100 Nutrient Media
Microbiological Nutrient Media for Filtration Units
Brand: Sartorius 16400-02----TC-K
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Biosart™ 100 Monitors have been specifically designed for microbiological testing of pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, water and other liquids. These sterile monitors with an incorporated membrane filter and cellulose pad are ready to use. Biosart™ 100 Nutrient Media for wetting the pad are available in individually sterilized, convenient plastic ampoules.Each box of Biosart™ 100 Nutrient Media contains 50 ampoules with sterile media, each with 2.5 ml and a lot certificate. If stored under proper conditions (+4°C), the culture media have a shelf life of 12 month (except for Endo, KF Strep, Lauryl Sulfate and Tergitol which have a 9-month shelf life). Biosart™ 100 Nutrient Media comply with international regulations and recommendations: International pharmacopoeias, DIN and ISO standards, the American Standards for Water and Foods, mineral water regulations, guidelines of the food and beverage industries.Within the scope of the quality assurance procedure and the stringent quality control standards every batch has passed Sartorius in-house tests of growth promotion, sterility, physical and technical parameters have been passed successfully. Biosart™100 Nutrient Media are convenient in use and eliminating the handling of glass ampoules.
- presterilized media
- certificate of quality for every batch
- in compliance with international standards
- consistent recovery
- long shelf life
|Microbiological testing of pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, Water and other liquids|
|TGE ; Total Count|
Safety and Handling
- X50 BOTTLE TGE Koloniezahlbestimmung,steril(50St)
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose