Thermo Scientific™ TracePLOT™ TG-BOND Alumina GC Columns (Na2SO4 Deactivation)
Use Thermo Scientific™ TracePLOT™ TG-BOND Alumina GC Columns for linear and quantitative analysis of polar unsaturated hydrocarbons.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26001-6080
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Use Thermo Scientific™ TracePLOT™ TG-BOND Alumina GC Columns for linear and quantitative analysis of polar unsaturated hydrocarbons.Applications:
- C1-C5 hydrocarbons
- Unsaturated hydrocarbon isomers
- Strong bonding prevents damage to injection and detection systems from particle release during valve-switching operations.
- Columns may be regenerated to restore full efficiency and selectivity after water adsorption.
- Rigorous testing ensures proper film thickness (1,3-butadiene), selectivity (propadiene, methyl acetylene), resolution (trans-2-butene, 1-butene) and coating efficiency (1,3-butadiene).
- GS-Alumina KCl
- HP PLOT M
- HP PLOT S
- Rt™-Alumina BOND (KCl)
- Rt™-Alumina BOND (Na2SO4 )
|TracePLOT™ TG-BOND Alumina|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.